DATA NETWORK AND DATA CENTER INFRASTR. FOR TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDERS
Telcom service providers are facing a constant pressure to deliver more using less resources.
Datanet, with more than 15 years of experience in providing data network infrastructure systems and services, understands the business drivers of the service providers, their needs of technical innovation, price effectiveness, reliability, consistent high quality of services and tight SLA.
Tab Solutie Telecom - en
DATA CENTER INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
We provide data center infrastructure such as LAN and SAN, compute and storage systems, back-up and replication solutions, load balancing, network / application firewalls and other data center security systems.
Virtualization and orchestration
However, datacenters are currently a heterogeneous mix of physical and virtual machines, network equipment, and storage resources that are hard to manage efficiently. The hundreds or thousands of applications run on physical or virtual machines and delivered in the form of services have become vital for enterprises, and the increase of performance assurance, application availability and security requirements generates constant pressure on the IT departments.
In order to address this challenge, we provide data center virtualization and orchestration systems that ensure automatic provisioning and decommissioning of the compute, storage, network and security resources of the data centers. In our solutions we use Cisco and VMware software.
Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) centralizes and automates policy and resource provisioning, configuration, and deprovisioning - both at application level, and at the level of network equipment - and simplifies the way in which applications intercommunicate, in accordance with the organization policies and requirements. Unlike other Software Defined Network (SDN) approaches - which exclusively rely on virtual machine management, and which almost ignore virtual servers and the other network equipment, especially the ones regarded as "legacy" - the ACI model unitarily integrates and orchestrates the entire Datacenter physical and virtual infrastructure, ensuring the optimum resource allocation and use.
Cisco thus provides its customers with a technological platform able to ensure the slow transition from the physical infrastructures and complex virtualization projects to Cloud architectures, while maintaining the compatibility with existing infrastructures and protecting the related investments.
MANAGED IP TELEPHONY INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
We provide telephony, contact center infrastructure for managed IP telephony solutions, videoconference, multichannel (phone, email, web, SMS) customer service systems, call and screen recording, contact center agent quality monitoring. The managed IP Telephony services are provided using products from Cisco, Zoom International, 2Ring.
WAN NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
The Cisco Carrier Ethernet System in the Cisco IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture provides integrated links between service- and application-layer components. With the Carrier Ethernet System, you can extend Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) leadership end-to-end to help enable a single control plane, deliver a comprehensive, multimedia service experience anytime, anywhere, and to any Internet-enabled device and take full advantage of a unified network management framework designed for the IP NGN.
The solution provided by us ensures:
- A massive scale with up to 96 Tbps per system with the Cisco ASR 9000 Systems;
- End-to-end Packet Optical Architecture with Packet-Optical Transport System (P-OTS) to unify packet and transport with MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP);
- Flexible 1G, 10G service delivery over IP/MPLS access infrastructure for pay-as-you-grow network without hardware swaps;
- A zero-loss video service-level agreement (SLA).
Unified RAN backhaul
Reduce the complexity and cost of operating, deploying, and scaling backhaul of multivendor, multigenerational Radio Access Networks (RANs) with Cisco Unified RAN Backhaul. Meet today's network demands and migrate to an all-IP RAN solution for 4G, including Long Term Evolution (LTE), with a solution using Cisco equipment that:
- Employs precision hybrid packet timing and phase synchronization;
- Meets standards and interoperability requirements;
- Is simplified for multivendor, multigenerational, and multi-tiered deployments.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of edge network solutions with Cisco equipment that deliver:
- Carrier-class reliability;
- Massive capacity and scalability;
- Nonstop video and mobile experiences;
- Enhanced hierarchical quality of service;
- Intuitive instrumentation and management;
- Optimized infrastructure power efficiency.
The Cisco IP NGN provides the following benefits:
- Simplifies architecture for core networks;
- Reduces capital and operating expenses;
- Helps you deliver current services more efficiently;
- Provides scalability and capacity for exponentially growing, bandwidth-intensive broadband services.
The Cisco ASR Systems and Carrier Routing System (CRS) series provides industry-leading performance, advanced services intelligence, environmentally conscious design, and system longevity. Each model uses Cisco IOS XR Software, a unique self-healing, modular, distributed operating system.
We provide data network and data center infrastructure systems for which we ensure the following services: systems design, implementation, integration, operation and SLA-based maintenance, training, migration, testing, evaluations and audits.
- Enabling the telecom service providers to offer managed services, such as “managed security” for email and web, network access, mobile device management, “managed IP telephony”, „hosted virtualized data center”;
- Reducing the operational costs for the infrastructure through consolidation, virtualization and automation;
- Reducing expenses and increasing availability through out-tasking;
- Increasing information security with minimum impact on employees' productivity.