Through the technologies used, Datanet may develop and implement full company resource protection systems, able to guarantee a flexible and safe working environment, as well as secure services, with high levels of availability, both for employees, and for end customers.
The premium solutions we provide offer full visibility on all stages of cyber attacks, increase the reaction speed and enhance the security and response efficiency to advanced cyber threats and directed attacks.
Datanet Systems Partners: Cisco, Symantec, FireEye, SafeNet, McAfee, SolarWinds, RSA/EMC.
Tab Securitatea Informatiei - en
ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION
- Cisco Endpoint AMP;
- Cisco Network AMP (SourceFire, ASA cu FirePower Services);
- Cisco AMP ThreatGrid.
- Offer a complete Advanced Malware Protection security solution against attacks, available both at user level, and at the level of the security equipment;
- Offer full visibility on all stages of an attack: before, during, and after;
- Integrate with the existing security solutions and supplement them (firewall, web gateway, e-mail gateway), thus providing a high security level;
- Protect company resources against data extraction and system corruption, both inside, and outside the enterprise.
NETWORK AND DATA CENTER SECURITY
- Cisco ASA;
- Cisco ASA cu FirePower Services IPS;
- Cisco Network AMP (SourceFire, ASA with FirePower Services);
- Palo Alto;
- Certes Networks - CEP;
- Cisco ASR, Cisco ISR G2.
- Protect the company resources against current cyber threats.
- Allow enterprises to offer services to customers in a secure manner and with high levels of availability.
- May be implemented using dedicated physical resources (appliance) or in a virtual environment.
- Offer the possibility to filter the internal users' internet access using both conventional methods - reputation, IP address-based - and modern methods - based on the recognition of applications or of the users accessing them.
- Protects data traffic between remote locations or datacenters.
SECURE MOBILITY AND ENDPOINT SOLUTIONS
- Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client;
- Cisco ASA.
- Offer a flexible and secure working environment, where a company's employees may access the internal resources regardless of the location, time, and connection method;
- They use an integrated client, both for the access to the internal LAN or WLAN network, and for VPN or AMP;
- Limit the access of the company users to its services if they use equipment that does not observe the enterprise's security policy (antivirus software update, operating system update, etc).
SECURE CONTENT GATEWAY
- Cisco WSA;
- Cisco ESA;
- Symantec Web Gateway;
- Symantec Messaging Gateway.
- Flexibly filter the users' web traffic, based on several criteria: website category, reputation, content;
- Flexibly filter the users' e-mail traffic, based on several criteria: sender's reputation, content type;
- Protect the internal network against external cyber threats, by scanning the web and e-mail content received by users;
- Offer multiple integration possibilities with the current identity management and network security solutions (ISE and Cisco AMP).
ACCESS AND POLICY MANAGEMENT
- Cisco ACS;
- Cisco ISE.
- Offer a secure equipment access framework, according to each user's access permissions (AAA);
- Ensure the company's visibility in terms of the users' access, both to infrastructure equipment and to network equipment;
- Offer a centralized wired, wireless, and VPN access security policy management solution;
- Offer responses to the classical questions: who connected to the network, where, how, and when that happened.
SECURITY INFORMATION AND EVENT ANALYSIS
- McAfee SIEM;
- Solarwindws LEMS;
- RSA enVision.
- Offer log storage, correlation, and normalization capabilities;
- Alert the personnel in charge on network cyber attacks;
- Correlate events occurred in the network;
- Automatically react in the case of certain events.
ONE TIME PASSWORD AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM
- Safenet SAS.
- Strengthens classical authentication systems;
- Integrates with existing remote access systems to the company's resources;
- Sustains, supports multiple hierarchical level environments, for large companies;
- Integrates with LDAP and other identity management solution in order to easily provide users with tokens for OTP authentication;
- Provides multiple OTP authentication methods - token hardware, token software, time-based, event-based, etc.
Tab Securitatea Informatiei V2 - en
IT SECURITY BASED ON A MULTIVENDOR ARCHITECTURE
Datanet Systems approaches an IT security architecture model, based on a multi-vendor architecture that integrates clients’ solutions into a coherent and advanced protection system.
Datanet Security model allows:
- Enhancing the detection level of security breaches, or security incidents and threats;
- Reducing the reaction time against the threats;
- Increase efficiency’s response to incidents and informatics attacks;
- Minimize effort and management and maintenance costs;
- Improving proactive protection measures;
- Implementing unitary security politics for the entire organization.