Datanet Systems provides remote and on-site technical assistance services for:
- rapid recovery from failures of the IT and communication infrastructure,
- assistance for routine maintenance activities,
- prompt interventions in case of critical issues or upgrades of the operational capacity.
The support services ensured by Datanet Systems consists in the following:
- Single point of contact access to the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) of Datanet Systems for service requests, by Internet or phone.
- On-site interventions with or without spare parts, as agreed with the client, to replace faulty hardware all over Romania, with the following response times:
- 2 hours in Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj, Timisoara, Craiova, Constanta, Brasov, Oradea, Iasi, Galati and
- 4 or 8 hours in the rest of Romania, depending of the availability of a national road to the location.
- Availability of software updates during the contract period.
- Expert-level technical assistance for maintenance and support for fault isolation, supply of workarounds and patches when available, escalation of the unsolved problems to the manufacturer.
- Service availability: 24/24 hours, with the possibility of contracting a coverage of 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.